EFT Level 1 & 2
July 16, July 23, July 30, August 6 – from 9am – 3pm PST
EFT Level 1 – The Basics:
EFT Level 1 Training, The Basics, is where EFT education really begins. In this course, students will learn the foundational EFT skills necessary to get them actively learning and practicing the tried-and-true basics of tapping. This class includes demonstrations and experiential instruction along with the presented material.
What will be Covered in an EFT International Level 1 Course?
• Defining EFT Tapping, it’s History and the Science Behind it.
• How to Build Bridges to EFT from Existing Beliefs
• Tapping Basics: What They Are and How to Use Them
• The importance of Measuring and Testing
• Introduction to Rapport
• The Importance of Being Specific
• Troubleshooting – What to do When EFT Doesn’t Seem to Work
• The Concept of Aspects and Shifting Aspects
• The Importance of Persistence, Hydration, and The Apex Effect
• The Generalization Effect
• Additional Tapping Points and Strategies
• How to Handle Excessive Emotional Intensity
• Recognizing and utilizing Cognitive Belief Shifts
• The Concept of Borrowing Benefits
• Introduction to Working with Trauma
• Working with Pain, Physical Symptoms and “Emotional Contributors”
• EFT for Cravings
• Confidentiality and Healthy Boundaries
• EFT for Self-Care: The Personal Peace Procedure
• Limitations to Level 1 Competency
This EFT Level 1 course can be experienced online, or in a classroom setting on location (See the Workshop Calendar for Dates and Locations).
Students who finish this course will be issued a Certificate of Attendance showing they have completed Level 1. While completion of Level 1 and the Certificate of Attendance do not confer Practitioner status on their own, completing EFT Level 1 is the first step along the path to obtain EFT Practitioner Certification and finishing Accreditation through EFT International.
EFT Level 2 – Foundational Skills:
This EFT Level 2 training is where students will gain a complete experiential overview of all the foundational tapping skills. We start with a review and expand upon the Basics of EFT taught in Level 1. Additional Techniques are taught to expand your current range of skills and offer effective ways of working with different client populations. This will include expanding your ability to work with deeper issues.
During this training, the new material will be presented using a variety of learning styles. This can include, but is not limited to, demonstrations, paired and small group experiential applications, video examples and personal observation by me to assist you in effectively implementing the techniques taught.
What will be Covered in an EFT International Level 2 Course?
• Review of Basic Knowledge and Skills (EFT Level 1)
• How to Know if You Should Work with Someone
• More About the Trauma Experience
• The Gentle Techniques for Intense Issues
• The Movie/Tell the Story Technique for Level 2
• Rapport Skills
• Clearing Limiting Beliefs
• Identifying, Handling Core Issues and the “Tabletops” Metaphor
• Questions for Uncovering Core Issues
• Core Issues and Physical Symptoms
• Handling Specific Past Events, and the “Table Legs” Metaphor
• Reversals (and Secondary Gains); More About When EFT Doesn’t Work
• Intro to Using EFT by Phone or Video
• How to Recognize and “Get Out of Your Own Way”
• Additional Testing
• Integrating Cognitive Shifts (Practitioner Reframes)
• Role of “The Positive” in EFT
• Introduction to Tapping with Children
• Introduction to Surrogate Tapping
• Introduction to Tapping with Animals
• Introduction to Working with Groups
• More on Borrowing Benefits
• Additional Tapping Points
• Additional Tapping Strategies
• The Importance of Practitioner Self-Care and the Personal Peace Procedure
• Safety: Scope of Practice, Informed Consent and the EFT Ethics Code
• Limitations to Level 2 Practice
This EFT Level 2 course (Combined with Level 1) can be experienced online, or in a classroom setting on location (See the Workshop Calendar for Dates and Locations).
Students who finish this course will be issued a Certificate of Attendance showing they have completed Level 2. In essence, Level 2 is designed to give students the skills to begin exploring the power of foundational EFT out in the world.
The Certificate of Attendance and Completion of EFT Levels 1 and 2 do not confer Certification in EFT but are the second instructional step and a prerequisite for the path to EFT International – Accredited EFT Practitioner Certification.
For both Level 1 and 2 combined training, the tuition is $699. Both EFT Levels 1 and 2 are pre-requisites for EFT International EFT Certification.
A complete refund, minus $150 administration fee, is given up to 3 weeks (21 days) prior to the workshop’s start date. If cancellation occurs for any reason within 3 weeks prior to the event, the student may apply the tuition paid towards any future EFT workshops offered by Monica Owen and EFT Tapping Classes (minus the $150 administration fee).
As there is material to review prior to the first day of training, registration closes 48 hours before the start of the training so that you can review the materials in advance. If you do not receive the link of this material via email within 24 hours of registering, please contact me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding Continuing Education (CE) Hours:
Continuing Education (CE) Hours are not being offered at this time. A Certificate of Attendance can be requested and utilized to submit documenting attendance and hours for CE credit with your appropriate state board. There is no guarantee that it will be accepted.
While Monica Owen can’t guarantee any specific results and the following testimonial does not constitute a warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using her services for any particular issue or problem, this client reports having a positive experience.
“I am so blessed to have been introduced to Monica & tapping. I was very skeptical and nervous at first but was very impressed and appreciated her gentle technique and how she made me feel comfortable right away. She helped me reduce the impact of many negative emotions and I was able to find some emotional connections between my stress and the discomfort in my body. After tapping with her, I find myself feeling more calm and relaxed in my body on a daily basis. I wish I would have contacted her sooner – the fear of the unknown held me back. It feels good to have more mental clarity. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Monica!” Kimberly W.
“Monica has been amazing at helping me handle work related stress and anxious thoughts around flying. She has taught me EFT techniques that have been beneficial in situations involving high stress. I highly recommend her for anyone interested in trying or learning more about EFT!” Bri R.